Luxury Guided Hiking in France on the GR34
8 days / 7 nights
This is a “luxury” professional guided hiking tour with Enjoy France Tours and Bernard of Les Randos de la Ville d’Y’s.
4 1/2 days of professional guided hiking along our famous GR34 coastal footpath starting in Douarnenez following the coast over cliffs, through heathers and barren moors, along steep cliffs and deep coves, even passing through an Reserve of Cap Sizun. Up to the Pointe du Raz (almost the westernmost extent of France, a World Heritage Site), around to Pors Poulhan to visit Menez Drégan.
Travel with your own private English/French speaking guide.
13 – 20 September 2021
Cost: Price on request – per person per day
All meals included, beverages for your account
based on 2 people sharing 1 room
Overview :Luxury professional guided hiking
• Lunches (plateau repas or crêperie) served “en-route”
• A vehicle will be waiting for you at the finish of each “étape” of the day to bring you back to your hotel
• Starting point the next day will be where you finished the previous day
• Guided tour of Douarnenez
• Welcome apéro’s at local seafront bar
• Visit a fully restored 1868 water mill
• Choice day at natural sea water spa Thalasso or
• Sailing on a bongo 9.6 yacht or
• Visit and shop in beautiful Quimper
• Be surrounded by French architecture and patrimony
• Special dinner at a restaurant : Plateau de fruits de mer
• Time permitting a late afternoon kayak balade
All specialized activities are sub-contracted to local professionals guaranteeing expertise, keeping work and financial interests in our region.
Is this tour really for me?
Our tours are unique, tailor made and private group style. If this proposed circuit is too difficult for you we can adapt it accordingly.
“Brittany is excellent walking territory and is really worth exploring as it provides an excellent picture of the French coastline. This is a photographer’s dream!”
“One of the best hiking tours we have ever been on”
“Take this opportunity to do a “LUXURY” hike”
Cap Sizun “A meeting with an authentic nature in an exceptional panorama”.
“Wild, rugged landscapes, a unique untouched culture and stunning coastline, as well as delicious food and wine, makes this the ideal walking holiday”
Contact us Michèle Clark Nickler – Douarnenez 29100 – FRANCE M: + 33 698 190 855 O: +33 981 393 410