Immersive Training Opportunities in France
Appointed African Ambassador for our
Chambre des Métiers (Chamber of Crafts & Trades) du Finistère, Quimper
I’m really honoured and obviously would like to share this incredible opportunity.
Chambre de Métiers is a flagship in the Vocational and Training system offering an International Intensive Cooking Programme to chef’s/cooks to train in France for 12 months.
- Mandatory 8 months practical and theoretical with 4 months internship in selected restaurants. (Shorter periods on demand)
- Final exam at CFA (formation) of CMA.
Note: Result is a certificate of attendance not a diploma
Welcome video CMA Boulangerie Quimper Finistère
Includes French cuisine, pastry, baking wine + food pairing, cheese, local specialities, techniques, safety, hygiene, conservation, organisation etc with
- Excellent tutors + MOF chef visits
- Fee is very interesting because
a) CMA is promoting their facilities
b) Finistère their region (2/3 more expensive in Paris which excludes lodging)
c) I think this is a great opportunity to study here
- Professional labs with State-of-the-art Equipment
- Documents, programmes etc included
- 12 students per group with individual work-stations / 1 class
- Residence with single rooms with shower + Kitchen for International students
- Cafeteria (payable)
Intake October 2018 (only 4 places remaining) October 2019 and October 2020
- I would like to establish liaisons and set up a meeting to introduce myself
- Confirm a date for Delegation visit from CMA (+ myself) to meet with you to explain this project and their aims.
Note: CMA welcomes Delegates!
- 2023 12 students / 1 complete class introduced by Enjoy France Tours
- 2024 24 students / 2 complete classes introduced by Enjoy France Tours
- A CMA representative available to travel to France with students for their first voyage / or meet students in Paris
- Included is assistance with visa
- Visits to local producers + manufactures
- French lessons
- 2 outings : 1 day Le Mont St Michel, 3 days Paris
- I live 15 mins from school and am available for students and to organise family visits.
- Quimper beautiful French town with population 63400
- Jordan Talbot studied pastry for 4 years at CFA. Now a Pastry Chef at world-famous Pâtisserie Cyril Lignac.
- Maëlle Le Tallec studied cooking for 2 years CFA. Worked as a Chef in Le Mont Blanc Le Crans Hotel et Spa ***** in Switzerland is now opening her own restaurant.
- At the end of their internship some first year students have been offered work in Michelin-star restaurants.
Voilà! I offer you this successful recipe to make your dream come true!
Interested? Like to view our presentation? Contact me!
Ce restaurant d’application n’a rien à envier aux établissements réputés de la région. Les plats sont raffinés avec toujours une touche d’originalité. La cuisine est savoureuse avec tout ce qu’il faut de moelleux, de croquant, de fondant. Le service est impeccable. C’est parfait. Bravo! Francoise
Un agréable moment culinaire dans une salle très claire .
La présentation des assiettes est alléchante et les mets raffinés et délicieux .
Ce restaurant d’étude égale bien certains étoilés et donne bien envie d’y revenir. Claire