Immersive Training Opportunities in France
I’ve recently been appointed African Ambassador for our
Chambre des Métiers (Chamber of Crafts & Trades) du Finistère, Quimper
I’m really honoured and obviously would like to share this incredible opportunity.
Chambre de Métiers is a flagship in the Vocational and Training system offering an International Intensive Cooking Programme to chef’s/cooks to train in France for 12 months.
- Mandatory 8 months practical and theoretical with 4 months internship in selected restaurants. (Shorter periods on demand)
- Final exam at CFA (formation) of CMA.
Note: Result is a certificate of attendance not a diploma
Includes French cuisine, pastry, baking wine + food pairing, cheese, local specialities, techniques, safety, hygiene, conservation, organisation etc with
- Excellent tutors + MOF chef visits
- Fee is very interesting because
a) CMA is promoting their facilities
b) Finistère their region (2/3 more expensive in Paris which excludes lodging)
c) I think this is a great opportunity to study here
- Professional labs with State-of-the-art Equipment
- Documents, programmes etc included
- 12 students per group with individual work-stations / 1 class
- Residence with single rooms with shower + Kitchen for International students
- Cafeteria (payable)
Intake October 2018 (only 4 places remaining) October 2019 and October 2020
- I would like to establish liaisons and set up a meeting to introduce myself
- Confirm a date for Delegation visit from CMA (+ myself) to meet with you to explain this project and their aims.
Note: CMA welcomes Delegates!
- 2019 12 students / 1 complete class introduced by Enjoy France Tours
- 2020 24 students / 2 complete classes introduced by Enjoy France Tours
- A CMA representative available to travel to France with students for their first voyage / or meet students in Paris
- Included is assistance with visa
- Visits to local producers + manufactures
- French lessons
- 2 outings : 1 day Le Mont St Michel, 3 days Paris
- I live 15 mins from school and am available for students and to organise family visits.
- Quimper beautiful French town with population 63400
- Jordan Talbot studied pastry for 4 years at CFA. Now a Pastry Chef at world-famous Pâtisserie Cyril Lignac.
- Maëlle Le Tallec studied cooking for 2 years CFA. Worked as a Chef in Le Mont Blanc Le Crans Hotel et Spa ***** in Switzerland is now opening her own restaurant.
- At the end of their internship some first year students have been offered work in Michelin-star restaurants.
Voilà! I offer you this successful recipe to make your dream come true!
Interested? Like to view our presentation? Contact me!